Your GP Surgery is able to offer certain services which are outside of our contract with the NHS. This provision can therefore attract charges.
Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (Taxi, HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim form
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick note
- Vaccination certificate
- Fitness to travel certificate
- Driving licence form
- Disabled Parking Bay request
- To whom it may concern letters requested for supporting benefit claims etc.
- Capacity assessment requested by solicitor.
- Power of Attorney
- Court of Protection
What you need to know
- Please open the document below which gives our current fee scale
- The fee is based on a two week turnaround, however where possible a two working day service is also available for double the fee shown
- For medicals the fee is paid up front.
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque - payable to St Catherine's GP Surgery
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales.