Please click here for information on our GP appointments for routine and urgent care.
Please click here for information on our Nurse appointments.
Clinics & Services
In addition to our Surgery appointments we also provide
- Pregnancy - Care during your pregnancy by working alongside our excellent team of midwives
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Airways disease management - these are nurse-led clinics with GP support.
- 8 week baby check - this is with our GP's and Nurses and covers first vaccinations
- Child health care and immunisations - this is in conjunction with your health visitors and we aim to ensure the well being of children up to the age of 5
- Diabetic Management - in addition to annual diabetic checks, our nurses are trained in the specific needs of diabetic patients. Tight control of blood sugar is essential to reduce the risk of future diabetic complications.
- Coronary Heart disease prevention - one of the biggest causes of illness and premature death in the country, this problem is at its worst in Merseyside and affects our practice area particularly. We will be happy to provide current advice on how best to reduce the risk for yourselves. The main risk groups are smokers, diabetes mellitus, family history, high cholesterol, high blood pressure. By targeting these problem areas, it is possible to significantly reduce your chances of heart attacks and strokes.
- Family Planning / Reproductive Health care - we offer a service for family planning clinic for coils and implant fitting/removal.
- Flu / Shingles/ Pneumonia Vaccinations - each year we are advised as to which group of people are eligible for the flu, shingles and or pneumonia vaccine under the NHS. As your GP surgery we endeavour to run as many vaccination clinics as needed
- Anticoagulation monitoring - our nurses INR clinic offer finger prick testing with Warfarin dosing
- Minor Surgery procedure - we offer a service for excision of some moles, skin tags and certain lumps and bumps. A full assessment is always carried out prior to us scheduling a minor surgery slot.
- Over 75 health check - our nurses offer a 'over 75' health check